- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr Mandapati filled a much needed gap on the Central Coast by being the first female Obstetrician and Gynaecologist since the 1990's to start her private practice.
Her practice is based in a boutique private clinic, which is located at North Gosford Medical Centre adjacent to the Gosford Private Hospital.
Dr Mandapati provides unique one-on-one care in all aspects of obstetrics and gynaecology through her warm and reassuring approach tailored to your individual circumstances.
Dr Mandapati is a fully qualified obstetrician with over 20 years’ experience in managing pregnancies and delivering babies for women who have straight forward or complicated pregnancies. Dr Mandapati is happy to work with you in meeting any requests and discussing any particular issues concerning your pregnancy to ensure the safety and happiness of you, your partner and your child.
Dr Mandapati also provides a highly specialised approach to women’s health and gynaecological concerns spanning from simple family planning issues, abnormal pap smears, menorrhagia (heavy periods) to more complex issues such as prolapse, incontinence or pelvic masses.
In addition to her professional career, Dr Mandapati is a family oriented woman who enjoys spending time with her husband and son.
- More info / bio
Dr Mandapati's work experience has included:
- Private Medical Practitioner in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Gosford NSW
- Trainee Supervisor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Launceston General Hospital, Tasmania
- Private Medical Practitioner in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Launceston, Tasmania
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer, Launceston General Hospital, Tasmania
- Visiting Medical Officer, Launceston General Hospital, Tasmania
- Clinical Lecturer, University of Tasmania, North West Regional Hospital, Tasmania
- Senior Registrar in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Northwest Regional Hospital, Burnie Tasmania
- Registrar in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at John Hunter Hospital in Newcastle
Suite 1 & 2, North Gosford Medical Centre
66 Etna Street, North Gosford NSW 2250Phone: 02 4322 7744Fax: 02 4322 7677