Dr Anthony Zehetner is a Paediatrician at Gosford Private Hospital, he is also a Clinical Senior Lecturer for the University of Sydney and recently received an Award for Excellence in Teaching (Clinical Reasoning).
Dr Zehetner has completed a Master of Medicine (Paediatric Medicine), and has a particular interest and expertise in treating:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes mellitus and other endocrinopathies
- Disorders of growth and puberty
- Complex medication regimens
- Adolescent Medicine
- Internet Addiction
- Breath-holding Attacks
He is regularly published and cited in medical literature and has worked as a consultant for the NSW Police Force Adolescent Health websites, Allied Health Professional Development Days and High School Personal Development, Health and Physical Education (PDHPE) courses
Dr Zehetner is a proud resident of the Central Coast and is privileged to be of service to your child and your family.
- FRACP , MMed(Paed) , MBBS , BPharm , DCH , DipMgt , GCertPTT , MPS